about | events | employment opportunities |contact | F.A.Q. | photo gallery
Host your next athletic event at Genesee Valley

Athletics / facility rental

Athletic Fields

Our groomed and maintained sports fields see over 10,000 people annually. We host a number of athletic events throughout the year, from lacrosse tournaments to cross country runs. We are proud to provide practice fields for school and recreational teams, and to carry on a tradition of supporting our local athletics.

If you are interested in renting our fields for practices, scrimmages, tournaments, runs or events, please contact Jane LaMonica for pricing and details: 410.343.0101